Python Projects for Beginners
Python Projects for Beginners. A Ten-Week Bootcamp Approach to Python Programming
This book was designed with the intent to bring a bootcamp-based approach to text. This book aims to help you learn subjects that are valuable to becoming a professional developer with Python.
Each subsequent chapter will have an overview and a brief description of what we’ll cover that week. This week we’ll be covering all the necessary basics to get us jump started. Following the age old saying, “You must learn to walk before you can run,” we must understand what our tools are and how to use them before we can begin coding.
- Understanding why and how this book works
- Installing Python and Anaconda
- Understanding how to use these new tools
- Understanding how to use the terminal
- Writing your first Python program